We take a serious stance on privacy. That’s why we don’t ask for personal information that we don’t need to perform service. However, we do acquire some of your personal data. where necessary. Here’s the up-to-date list of such information:
- Your identity and contact information
- Your billing information and transactions
- Your correspondences with us and surveys
- Your website traffic data
Likewise, we don’t needlessly share your personal information. However, this too is necessary under certain circumstances. Here’s the up-to-date list of such cases:
- To provide products or services you've requested, with your permission.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If local or federal law enforcement issues us a court order that obliges us to hand your data over, we will comply. And unless we're legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
This document lays out the reasons we need to collect such data, how we keep it safe and who we partner with.
- When you sign up for Cosmic Blocks, we ask for your name, company name, and email address. This information is required for us to determine that you’re a real person with a real business. It also enables us to send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we will never use your name or company name in marketing statements without your permission.
- When you write or phone us, we'll keep that correspondence, and the email address used, for future reference. When you browse our marketing pages, we'll track that for statistical purposes (like conversion rates and to test new designs). We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Data isn’t encrypted while it's live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest.
When you cancel your account, we keep your information indefinitely, in case you re-enroll at some point in the future. However, we reserve the right to permanently delete such data, in which case it cannot be recovered.
See our safe harbor policy. We have answers to some frequently asked questions about Safe Harbor here.
Cosmic Blocks may update this policy from time to time. We’ll notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.